1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD! Agave Blue Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sleepy_monkey, Oct 1, 2013.

1. I got it in a trade last week, swapped the pg for a pearloid, put all her clothes on for the pics, although I normally won't use the neck pup cover...ordered the covers to put on it.

Sounds awesome....pups sound great, I need to figure out if they are stock, if they are they are the best stock pups in an MIM I have ever heard...shielded cavity. Plays as good as my '81 MIA I had.

photo1_zps7fd47a65.
    photo2_zps8e385cd9.
    photo4_zps170d064b.
    photo3_zps358a3914.

2. TerribleLiar23

TerribleLiar23 GNSRZRSKNVS Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2011
    RTP
    "Invalid Attachment specified. The file you've requested has been deleted or moved."

3. CBNJ

CBNJ Sorry brother.

Feb 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Picture doesn't work. :(

4. Oops, sorry about that....fixed!

5. audioglenn

audioglenn

Jul 14, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Congratulations! Beautiful bass!:hyper:

6. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    The newer mim pickups sound great. A little bottom shy but very punchy, great in a mix.

7. Bham, this is an '01.

8. bh2

bh2

Jun 16, 2008
    Oxford, UK
    Beautiful looking Jazz...

My MIM P (2002) has great sounding pups too.

9. That's a great color. I've found that being colorblind there is no difference (to me) between Agave and Lake Placid and those (that?) colors are the most appealing to me for sure. It looks beautiful, enjoy.

10. wild4oldcars

wild4oldcars

Jan 22, 2012
    Garner, NC
    the truss rod cutout in the pg is really bothering me. like, seriously. but as long as it doesnt bother you. love the color btw

11. Not sure why that is there. Doesn't bother me.

12. TeeZeeMee90

TeeZeeMee90

Jan 22, 2013
    North AL
    AL love for your new bass

13. Stee Flo

Stee Flo

Dec 7, 2007
    VA
    nice jazz bass! My first bass ever was a mim jazz bass in agave blue like that. Brings back memories.