1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD American Original '60s with crap pictures!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by God's Favorite Bass, Dec 13, 2018.

1. You know its funny...playing a show is one thing I've never done under any influence. Never had a drink/drug doing a show. Just a thing with me that I play sober. Maybe I should have just lived on a stage those years LOL.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    GHOST AT, Pyrat and mikeyjm2 like this.
  2. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    Beautiful Bass. Congratulations and continue your sober journey. Love the color. Nice piece of rosewood too.

God's Favorite Bass likes this.
  3. GHOST AT

GHOST AT

May 24, 2011
    Congratulations on year 19 keep trudging the road of happy destiny one day at a time! I celebrated 11 in October. The bass in my avatar pic was my screensaver for a couple of years and a pipe dream, now I own that bass I'm beyond grateful!!!!!! Love the LPB P and I look forward to the bass you get for year 20:bassist:

4. Congratulation on 19. I only got too drunk to play once on one of my birthdays other wise I just loved playing too much to screw it up, nights off were another story though:laugh:. I haven't drank since 1983 but slipped with some other stuff for a few years, don't stop doing what you're doing and you'll be OK. I love P basses although mine these days are Fender P/J basses. I celebrated my 2nd 7th anniversary in October also.

God's Favorite Bass likes this.