1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD: Brice HXB-405 Fretless

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JPrinos, Dec 1, 2018.

1. JPrinos

JPrinos

May 16, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    I’ve always wanted to get one of these but always considered the added shipping cost from Rondo and US dollar conversion a bit much. I finally happened onto one during a work trip in Montreal through a kijiji ad. Now i’m A proud owner!

D0217D24-C1FF-4606-B83E-08D5865A0816.

bholder, Marko 1 and G-Z like this.
  2. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    That's really sharp, congrats! :)

3. Tvrtko

Tvrtko

Dec 27, 2002
    South of the USA
    Wood is OK. Electronics is crap. I've got one 35" myself.

4. JPrinos

JPrinos

May 16, 2008
    Toronto, Canada
    It will take a bit of time to see if I come to the same conclusion.

5. bassbully

bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    I just got a Brice Freak a couple of weeks ago. For the money I spent (275.00 shipped) the fit/finish is tight and it sounds really good. The frets are good but needed a little polishing.
    The pups and pre are not up there with my Laklands but the pre is quiet and overall it’s a bass ready to gig. I took it to a gig a week ago and it played and sounded nice. I was never a big SX fan but the Brice line are a nice bass and for the money a very good bass for sure. I would put it up there with many basses I have seen and played costing $500-800.00 for sure.