1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD - Charvel B1?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Justice, Nov 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    Out pawn shopping today (my new Black Friday tradition) and picked up this purty red Charvel bass for $129. A little research is telling me that this is a MIJ Charvel B1 (hopefully someone who knows Charvels will chime in and confirm)
    I think the ding on the head stock was caused on the way home with the bass (no case, BOOO!) and it only has a few other scratches on it. I have wanted a red bass with black hardware, and I really like P basses with no pickguards. So time to tweak the setup to see if it goes to the next gig.

002_zpsccxi7qwl.
    003_zpsphzbobwn.
    004_zpskshjjazc.
    005_zpscipmmbxn.
    006_zpsf1cdmvgz.
    007_zpssa0r6jkc.
    008_zpsporpifjd.
    009_zpsmk2wuslv.
    010_zpsii1teafp.

2. Mechayoshi

Mechayoshi

Dec 7, 2015
    Tennessee
    Yes 1B. Had one, get neck and hardware. Only thing I changed was the pickup. I'd still have it if I didn't also have a 2b and Jackson concert.

3. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    Congrats. I have the same one. MIJ 1986-1988. Poplar body in choice of black, RED and vintage ivory. Mine did come with the original case. Enjoy!

4. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Congrats!! Looks great!