NBD Classic Vibe

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by stephenq, Jun 10, 2017.

1. stephenq

stephenq

Jul 23, 2009
    Kansas City
    Recently I acquired a Korean Squier II p bass along with a Squier dimension both for $225 I bought them mainly for because I wanted some modding/refin projects. After receiving them I was shocked at the quality of both. Ive always liked the classic vibe basses that ive played and figured with my lucky streak on Squiers id go ahead and finally order one.

CGS1623362-front-large.jpg CGS1623362-angle-large.jpg

Its on the way, will update when it shows up.

organworthyplayer337 likes this.
  2. Looks like my Matt Freeman, bet they're basically the same or at least very similar (minus the blocked fretboard). If so it's a surprisingly well built instrument, really like mine and it gets gigged regularly in rotation with my Thunderbirds.

Attached Files:

3. stephenq

stephenq

Jul 23, 2009
    Kansas City
    The LAST thing I need right now is another black bass, well p bass, actually any bass.. But I love them. 20170529_183922.jpg

reddog likes this.
  4. nonohmic

nonohmic

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    Looks sweet!

5. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Congrats!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021