1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD! Epi Tbird

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TomA1234, Oct 30, 2010.

1. TomA1234

TomA1234

Jul 27, 2009
    Fareham, England
    Yesterday I won an Epi Tbird on the bay. It was spraypaint reliced and only a short drive from my house, so I bought it for only £101. I stripped the spraypaint off the body and it looks good. Quite beat up but I have liked the looks of a Tbird and I like the sound and feel of this one. There is no neck dive on this one surprisingly and it has a Stainless steel pickguard.

Before the overhaul:
    PA300725.
    PA300726.
    PA300727.

After:
    PA300732.
    :hyper:

2. Nice!

3. LuvMusic

LuvMusic

Aug 18, 2007
    Oak Park, IL
    Not much of a T-Bird fan but that looks really good given what you started with! Enjoy the results of your work!

Cheers!

4. i saw that and was thinking about bidding ..but i just got myself a musicman stingray on monday :smug:

glad you got it though :bassist:

5. IbanezBass69

IbanezBass69

Jul 14, 2010
    Minnesota
    That transformation is amazing! Those after pics make me happy, beautiful bass dude. I love TBirds, no idea why someone would want to crappily spray-paint one like that. Congrats on the buy!

6. Hi.

Congrats, Epi-birds don't get the appreciation they deserve. IMHO only of course ;).

Regards
    Sam