1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD - Fender CB-100CE Acoustic/Electric Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Crusher47, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Just picked up this beauty, tuned it up and started jamming on it right away....will take some getting used to but so far, so much fun to play...
    FenderAEB1_zps7krdfhmn.

Looks like a normal acoustic guitar for the most part, simple but elegant... I like simple....nice satin finish, gorgeous woods, nice binding and rosette...
    FenderAEB2_zps7du10tor.

Headstock closeup shot... again, nothing fancy but looks pretty cool...
    FenderAEB6_zpsxajqfnk7.

Yeah, made in China but the workmanship, quality and attention to detail is awesome, it really feels and sounds like a quality instrument...
    FenderAEB4_zps4hsext7b.

Closeup...
    FenderAEB5_zpsnqxpfaqz.

Fishman electronics with built in tuner, very easy to use...
    FenderAEB7_zpsuzqi3hsl.

Side shot (I'm not the best photographer)...
    FenderAEB8_zpstuyl3qg6.

Another view...
    FenderAEB9_zps8drg3zxg.

Now the hunt begins for the hardshell case :)

2. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Not sure why, but Photobucket reduces the picture size a lot. On my screen, the photos are nice, large and detailed. However once I post them on forums, they get shrunk down...not sure why, so apologies if the pics. are hard to see, either I'm missing something really simple or photobucket just blows. *Shrug*