1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD: Fender content w/ free gigbag!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by aaronious, Feb 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. aaronious

aaronious Supporting Member

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    I played one of these at a GC 4 months ago. Went back to buy it and it was gone:crying::crying::rage:. So I started looking for one online and found out it was a Fender flop and most people hate them. All I could find was bodies and no necks. Everyone loves the necks. Because they are amazing!! I loved the whole bass.

Then BAM!! A GC in Cali had one, phone calls were made, pictures were sent, basses were shipped!
    Of course I tried to haggle but got the old "no discounts till after 90 days spiel" so I said "OK, can you at least throw it in a cheap gig bag.?" He asked the boss and to my surprise, he said yes.
    Got it today and as an added bonus, the one I played had flats on it, and so did this one! Even more to my surprise, they shipped it in a very nice Fender gig bag, for free!! GC came through on this one. I'm very happy!!! IMG_20160218_175023012.

Tbone76, Dr. Cheese, bass32 and 3 others like this.
  2. Clark Westfield

Clark Westfield Floyd Pepper is my mentor!

Jan 30, 2012
    Central Jersey
    Cool bass!

What is it? A Fender ?

aaronious likes this.
  3. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Yup. Big block Precision

4. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    I dig it too.. congrats!

aaronious likes this.
  5. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Thanks!!

6. subdude67

subdude67

Jan 18, 2010
    Kenya
    That is a very nice looking bass, congratulations!

aaronious likes this.