1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD Fender Player P Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ics1974, Nov 15, 2018.

1. ics1974

ics1974

Apr 13, 2012
    My Fender Player series P Bass finally arrived. Did a setup to my likings and it plays beautifully. Here are some pics, sorry for the bad quality images

Attached Files:

2. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Very nice, Congrats!!

ics1974 likes this.
  3. Great, looks good! Don't sell it, if you do, in a few years you will be saying 'why did I sell it? Then you will buy another one! Said from experience! Love the black, mine is too with a black pickguard.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    ics1974 likes this.
  4. Im getting jealous of all these "NBD player P bass" posts i keep seeing....

Ok im over it. Congrats!

ics1974 likes this.
  5. ics1974

ics1974

Apr 13, 2012
    I just ordered a black pickguard yesterday! Your right about not selling it. Way to many regrets selling other basses.

pappabass and RyanOh like this.
  6. RyanOh

RyanOh Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

I just switched my AM Special to black pickguard too. Black on black with maple neck looks great.

pappabass likes this.
  7. Yeah, I started with a fender p, had to have a fender jazz, sold the p, found very nice jazz, did not like the jazz sound, sold it, went to a active 5, still have it, needed a 4 for a small no drummer venue, so I bought another fender p! I recently bought a active 4, wife asked if I was going to sell the fender! Nope!