1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD!!! Fretless

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ThrashingFury, Nov 26, 2018.

1. So, I had a guitar on Facebook Marketplace for sale for about a week. Get a message from a guy asking if I would be interested in trading for a bass. I wasn't expecting much and he sends me a few pictures. It's a Squier VM Fretless Jazz. I had only ever played a affinity series Squier previously. Man this thing is so comfortable to play. What a difference. I've owned fretless basses in the past. Nothing as spectacular as this. To boot aswell it came with Seymour Duncan Quarter pounders and a vintage '66 style control plate and a hard case. Other than me sounding really bad playing the fretless it is great. Going to try it for a month or two. If I'm not into no frets I will look for a fretted neck (cant be that hard to find using google). Also got matchy matchy with my Lakland. Never had that before either.

Attached Files: