1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD - Fullerton AVRI P Bass - Candy Apple Red over Lake Placid Blue

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rkwells101, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Whale

Whale

Apr 12, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Actually, that might not be a bad idea. Fender was in the early days of settling into their new factories with new machines, new ideas, and new techniques. Plus the Custom Shop was just getting started. There are a number of unique instruments with unique features that came out of both groups during that time.

rkwells101 likes this.
  2. rkwells101

rkwells101

Feb 19, 2021
    Hi everyone, just a big thank you to all. I have had a great time leaning about these bass’s their history and what not. I have two final questions. Does anyone know what type of material the Corona nuts were made of? I thinking about replacing mine when it goes to the luthier tomorrow. What do you think of a brass nut as opposed to bone?

3. rkwells101

rkwells101

Feb 19, 2021
    I think that would be a great idea. What do you guys think about creating a pencil date thread/data base. Mine is pretty ambiguous so others must be as well. It would have been nice to have something to compare it too.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021