1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NBD: Getting Nashty with a PB-63

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by randini, Jun 7, 2018.

1. randini

randini Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Back in April, I drove down to LA Bass Exchange to check out the new G&L CLFs and a Pat Wilkins RTPB. I walked out with a Nash PB-57. When I was leaving, they told me a Nash is like the girlfriend you WANT to do things for. And damn if they weren't right. Here is my blonde:
    BASS Nash PB-57 off.

Lightly Relic'd, deep and meaty Lollars, neck that makes my hand so happy.....it just makes me smile to take out and spend some time with.

So, yesterday my TB classified PB-63 arrived. Slightly different, but just enough to give some separation between the two. Arrived in fantastic shape, tuned it up, slipped right on and found myself cruising around groove town. Never made it back to work yesterday, but spent the afternoon getting to know my new bass. I feel like a lucky bastard.

BASS Nash PB-63 off.

BASS Nash PB-63 on.

2. Nice-looking basses! I've seem some Nashes that looked like they were dipped in a vat of acid, dragged behind a truck on a gravel road then set afire, but the relicing on yours is cool. Enjoy!

randini likes this.