1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD... Hamer Slammer. $60... What the heck, ya know?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by zachoff, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Worst case I'll see what I can do with it. Can't believe it's a 1 pice body. Kidding... I know it's a laminate. Still, whatever. It's a burst w/ pearloid p/g. I'll post pics but my g/f is asleep downstairs next to my computer that can import my pictures. It's just OK. Might try to put the pg/electronics from my Pan on it & see what it sounds like. The Pan is apart right now so it'll be easy. Eh, who knows.

2. Thunderthumbs73

Thunderthumbs73

May 5, 2008
    Gigging consistently and happily with a bass bought $99, used. Could be you too. What the heck, ya know?

3. M0ses

M0ses

Sep 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    In before someone says "no bass, no pics"

4. yeah, can't right now... Prob tomorrow.

5. RonChase

RonChase

Aug 15, 2008
    If you mean the Sb-4 I had one once it was a nice burst color it seemed a brighter orangey red(wow I never have said orangey red before) I was pleased with it it sounded like a good EBO,I used to leave it in car when going from work to practice and I would use it at keg parties and for high risk gigs,I really liked it and I have owned near 60 bass's by now including Ric Fender Guild Gibson so on so on so if you like it rock it,I am on the look out for another myself

6. dave120

dave120

Jun 27, 2005
    Central Florida
    I got one of those on Craigslist a few months ago for $50. Cleaned it, gave it a a truss rod adjustment and slight neck shim and sold it for $120. Shame I didn't have much use for it, as it set up and played really well. Sounded fine too....laminate bodies really aren't that bad most of the time.