1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NBD headless

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Insignificant, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Insignificant

Insignificant

Jul 4, 2016
    oImOOI8.
    tjo468ur.
    Got this one in the mail yesterday, did a gamble and ordered this from Japan without knowing much about it, wasnt sure what to expect, but I love it. Easy to play, amazing sound and it's pretty lightweight. It's a Bacchus headless model, ash body with oil finish, mable bolton neck, ebony fretboard, active aguilar preamp and hipshot hardware. Handmade in Japan, really well made.

Joshua, TolerancEJ, rhopper and 7 others like this.
  2. Basshappi

Basshappi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tucson,AZ
    Bacchus has a very good reputation, Congrats!

3. Alper Yilmaz

Alper Yilmaz Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    Great looking bass... Enjoy it...

Quick question, though... I assume you line in the U.S. Was there any customs issues? In other words, this bass is sold for around $2,200 plus change according to Bacchus' website. Do you mind telling what the out-the-door cost was to you? (Or through-the-door-into-your-house cost, as a matter of fact!)

Best,

Alper

4. UNICORN BASS

UNICORN BASS

Feb 10, 2016
    Michigan USA
    Nice! Nice! Bass. My avatar is it's long lost relative, Riverhead Unicorn bass, a product of Headway.

5. Insignificant

Insignificant

Jul 4, 2016
    Hey, sorry for the late reply, I bought it from geekinbox.jp for a decent price I think. The cost was 198000 JPY including shipping, but excluding VAT which converts to like $1,750 and I live in Norway so I had to pay 25% VAT when it arrived so in total I paid around $2,150

Alper Yilmaz likes this.