1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD: Hot jazz content

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Thrill-House, Jul 5, 2012.

1. So since i picked up a used MIM P Bass about a year ago, ive been giving Fender basses more of a chance. I have been looking to get another fender for a while, but couldnt decide between a jazz and another P. Did a crap load of research, and eventually decided to get a jazz because i already have a P, and it just made sense to get something somewhat different.

So i went to the local shop, and played a MIM brownburst jazz i had my eye on. It was pretty good, but one of the shop staff suggested another one, which was another MIM, but was in the same colour as my P bassn (red). I was hoping to get a different colour, but the thing played so well, and the red colour was pretty nice anyway, i took it home.

So here they are:

jazz007.

Im probably going to change the pickguard to something more interesting, but other wise, its perfect!

2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Nice! I love a J!

3. R&B

R&B Both kinds of music: Rhythm AND Blues! Supporting Member

Aha! Another parent of twins! Congrats. Enjoy the pair.

SL

4. ... that's just righteous!

A P with a maple board...
    A J with a R/W board...

As it should be. ;)

Congrats!