1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD Ibanez artcore AGB200

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tommygun_ted, Jan 4, 2018.

1. I ordered this used on a whim after my chowny order didn't go as planned and it arrived today. I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Aside from the previous owner moving the strap button to a location that generated more neck dive than I have ever endured (a quick fix) the bass plays and sounds wonderful. Nice warm mellow tone to it. Short neck is super easy to play, and the short scale gives it that great short scale tonal quality. Plus, it fits in the case I already had set aside for the chowny. There were a few scratches but nothing that wasn't shown in the pictures I was sent. 20180104_140829. I've only played it at home so far through my practice amp, taking it to rehearsal ttmorrow to try with the band through my Ampeg V4B reissue.

B-Mac, Oddly and Abner like this.
  2. 20180104_140841.

3. 20180104_180112.

StevieMac likes this.
  4. Mark76

Mark76

Dec 1, 2015
    Leicester
    Ooh yeah... :cool:

5. WIFI

WIFI

May 20, 2012
    Hola,yo tengo uno pero al tocar,se me vuelca hacia adelante, siendo incomodo tocarlo de pie,¿ha cambiado la posición de la correa?

6. That's just SO great!!
    Wanted one of these for a long time but can't justify it since the band is on extended hiatus. We have this one song that I know it would be perfect for...
    Such a pretty bass, with a cool as heck vintage vibe.
    And it's such a neat and compact package.
    My #1 GAS bass.