NBD!! Mike Lull content!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Geri O, May 11, 2021.

1. Geri O

Geri O Endorsing Artist, Mike Lull Guitars and Basses Gold Supporting Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Florence, MS
    It was a long wait (5 days, not bad going across the country), but it’s here. This gorgeous P5 arrived yesterday and I’m thrilled to have another Mike Lull P5 bass. Right out of the box, even the tuning was impressive. Changed the stainless D’addario strings to my D’addario Nickels (I did give the stainless strings a good chance). Just a little tweak here and there, and it’s a real joy to play. And how about that tort pickguard!… 751F3067-F404-4CDE-BFA4-E11BE67CDDDA.jpeg
    I had originally planned to set this bass up for 1/2-step down tuning, but my M5V did so well on that gig where tuning down was required, now I’d rather leave them both stock and simply tune down only for that gig where I can use either bass on any gig (and deciding which bass to play just got much harder!)
    Please forgive the picture background. I have the worst house for taking pics.

nixdad, bass12, shredace and 17 others like this.
  2. chris_b

chris_b

Jun 2, 2007
    Very cool looking bass. These Lull's are a secret weapon. My Lull PJ5 just sings.

Geri O likes this.
  3. Basehead

Basehead Now with even more synthy goodness... Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2008
    New York NY
    Beautiful bass! I would love one of these in black, matching headstock, birdseye fingerboard, tort pickguard, and chrome hardware.

4. StevieMac

StevieMac

Mar 17, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Super cool, congrats!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021