1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NBD Modern Player Jaguar

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Odonian, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Odonian

Odonian

Feb 16, 2016
    Tacoma
    New bass day! I found a new old stock modern player jaguar on ebay and couldnt help myself, came today, so giddy!

thunderstation likes this.
  2. lewink

lewink

Jul 19, 2009
    Baldwinsville N.Y.
    Congrats. Picture?

3. ScarfFace

ScarfFace Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    No picture, no bass...

4. I have a MP Jaguar as well - as soon as I can figure out how to bring a photo onto Talkbass I will.
    It's a great bass - especially with D' Chromes on it.

5. Odonian

Odonian

Feb 16, 2016
    Tacoma
    Just through some sunbeams on mine today, I initially attempted to upload a picture from my phone last night to no avail. I will try again tomorrow, the fretwork is absolutely flawless and the neck is already a favorite!

6. Odonian

Odonian

Feb 16, 2016
    Tacoma
    sorry for the mediocore phone pic, I don't have a real camera, but here she is!
    Message_1455941003799.

2cooltoolz likes this.
  7. Odonian

Odonian

Feb 16, 2016
    Tacoma
    When I was planning to buy this, I initially thought that I didn't like the white pickguard and that would probably be the one thing I would replace and have be aftermarket for sure, but having it in person it looks really nice, however we'll see how nice it looks in a couple months, never been the best at keeping stuff clean...