1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD- NAD with video! Lots of Fender content.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by aaronious, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. aaronious

aaronious Supporting Member

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Well I had to ditch my NBD big block precision from a few weeks ago. The neck was janky and not worth the trouble. Last time I buy online.

So, I did what I should have done in the first place. Got a solid P bass. I tried 20 or so in the last few months. I landed in the Mexican STD. The difference for me was the neck, I just like them better than the American STD. This one didn't just speak to me, it whispered sweet nothings in my ear. The only mod it needs is a gold pickgaurd.

Also I sold all my amps and joined the light and loud revolution. Fender rumble 500 combo.
    This thing kills, I see what all the hype is about. I can load 2 basses in one had, the amp in the other and I'm done! So far it's kept up with my guitarist, I have no doubts the drummer won't be an issue. It's loud and it sounds GOOOOOOD!!!

1457316694739-763445657.

DiabolusInMusic and wvbass like this.
  2. MRDOOM

MRDOOM

Jul 16, 2009
    Utah
    Sounds sweet, congrats!

aaronious likes this.