1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD Poem

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by eJake, Dec 26, 2017.

1. eJake

eJake

May 22, 2011
    New Orleans
    IMG_20171225_194642_542.

My brand new companion, liberated from Cash America Hell. She needs some love like a puppy just rescued from the train yard in the 9th ward. She needs a (second) hand like when Lean on Me comes on in the bar and everyone starts singing. She needs value that exceeds the dollars I paid for her. She needs respect that reflects memories collected. She needs a new life.. To see her under new light..
    Hope you like it. I like to take photos and write poems about them on my Instagram @theincredibleediblejake

This is my brand new (to me) Epiphone Accubass. She's used and a little beat up. Some flats and a new nut should make her ready to balance out my collection of 2 J basses. I stole this bass from a pawnshop (but if anyone asks forget I said anything) with a tweed fender hard case for a hundred bucks out the door. I'm really excited to get me some of that classic P bass tone.