1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD: Reverend Triad

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by chrisabides, May 4, 2021 at 2:28 PM.

1. chrisabides

chrisabides

Mar 23, 2021
    Chicagoland
    Long-time listener (reader), first-time caller (poster).

Traded for this bad boy on Saturday; been barely able to put it down since. This thing is so comfortable to play, and the 5-way switch offers differing usable tones. I wasn't expecting to get this when I went to try it out (was actually thinking about the Sentinel short-scale), but it blew me away.

I've noticed there's less than a handful of threads about the Triad on here, so figured I'd throw my newly-acquired Reverend up and answer any questions about it. It's definitely a very unique bass, but the quality is top-notch and the versatility is very, very real.

Biggest problem with Reverends; I love their kinda "modern retro" look so much I just want to line my walls with them. But the wallet weeps at the thought...

2. Guy Tensen

Guy Tensen

Aug 26, 2019
    Des Moines
    Nice to hear! I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for one of these. I’m happy you’re enjoying it so much. I’m also a big fan of its retro aesthetic.

3. Nice! Congrats on your new bass!

I’ve been curious about the Triad a long time now. I’ve never seen a Reverend bass of any sort in my part of the world though... oh well. Someday.

4. el jeffe bass

el jeffe bass

Nov 22, 2013
    New Mexico
    Looks great. What Rumble amp is that?

5. Corigan

Corigan Addicted to Shaking Walls Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2021
    Outside of Atlanta, GA
    I got to test drive my friends triad for a moment and loved the feel of it.

I have wanted one for awhile.

Awesome new bass. Congrats.

6. chrisabides

chrisabides

Mar 23, 2021
    Chicagoland
    Fender Rumble 25. For $99 retail it's a steal for a practice amp.

el jeffe bass likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021