1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NBD-Rickenbacker 4003S

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bikeguy57, Dec 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bikeguy57

Bikeguy57 Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Asheville NC
    IMG_0091.JPG Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday to me! After months of research and agonizing over which one to pick, I called Bruce at Wildwood on Thursday and ordered this guy. Quality is amazing and setup is spot on. Really impressed. Even got a nice t shirt!

2. NealBass

NealBass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Ontario
    Sweet. It looks so much like mine I had to do a double take. Gorgeous bass. Congrats! I hope you get as many hours of pleasure from it, as I've had from mine. I was just taking a break from playing it. Back to work (?). ;)

3. Coughdrops

Coughdrops Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2008
    South Florida
    Congrats! Even though I replaced mine with a dream bass I still miss the Ric. And agree, Wildwood is the way to go!

4. Gilmourisgod

Gilmourisgod

Jun 23, 2014
    Cape Cod MA
    Very nice! I didn't realize the S models have the push /pull -vintage/modern tone switch. Have fun with it, lovely bass. If you ever decide to go stereo, @Aceonbass makes a drop -in replacement harness that will will do mono or stereo out of a single jack output. The stereo output into two amps really makes these basses roar.

1stnamebassist likes this.
  5. Beautiful! Enjoy, it's a pretty hard instrument to beat IMHO.

6. Bikeguy57

Bikeguy57 Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Asheville NC
    Thanks man. I was glad to see you sold yours.

Coughdrops likes this.