1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD-SG content with pics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SmokinJoe992, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Been on the forum for a little over 2 years, and posting my first NBD. This little short scale beauty followed me home from GC yesterday at $549 with case. This is a 2014 Gibson SG Special with the worn cherry finish. It was love at first sight. It is light as a feather with a fast neck and a worn cherry finish. I have a set of short scale TI flats coming tonight for it, and can't wait to put them on. I played it last night with the old dead roundwound strings it came with, and absolutely love the neck and feel. The tone is a lot different than the Fender P's I am used to playing. I am really interested to hear how it will sound with the flats on it.
    I would love to hear from some other SG users in regards to what strings they use, how they EQ, etc. I can't wait to play it with a band. I play mainly rock n roll, and blues.

Attached Files:

Nebula24, bound'n'blocked and Bass V like this.
  2. Bass V

Bass V

Dec 11, 2008
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    oh man do I want one of those... now that's a Merry Christmas!