NBD - Spector Smoldering Lava

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JeroB666, May 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JeroB666

JeroB666

Dec 22, 2012
    Canada
    After years of waiting for the right 4 string to show up (mostly because I play 6 strings :D), a very peculiar Spector showed up in my local Kijiji.

Met the guy selling it and was stunned by the beauty of the bass, so I tried it, inspected it and completed the trade (some cash plus a UBass which I wasn't really using at all). Best of all, I got a killer deal since I paid in canadian dollars!

Here are the original pics from 2 owners back while I take some new ones :thumbsup:.

SOLD - *** SPECTOR NS-4H2 - NORDSTRAND PREAMP AND FAT STACKS - AMAZING BASS! ***

Currently it has what I think are Daddario flats, and which I am keeping on for the foreseeable future.

This beast just needed a quick setup and was ready to play. The pickups give it an insanely great tone and it's too comfortable to put down...:drool:

100% sure I'm never giving this bass up and it'll be staying in my permanent collection.

Relayer71 likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022