Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Woodstockz, Oct 12, 2018.
NBD: My first 5 string - Steinberger Synapse bass for travel. First impressions.
- Since it is shorter than a Fender, but weighs about the same, it is heavier than it looks.
- String spacing is a little tight, but not too bad.
- It hangs ok, but a little to the left. When I think I'm on the 3rd fret, I'm actually on the 5th fret.
- The strings are in good shape. I'm not a slapper, but slap sounds good.
- I got a .030 high C string from Just Strings to go E-C.
- The Roto sound high C string is about 1/4 inch short.
I'm liking it so far. I'm sure that I will be able to make the required adjustments.
Nice! I have a pair of these (fretted and fretless) and like them. Enjoy!
I had one until the string adaptor broke on me so I sold it lmao..