1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD: Tribute JB2

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Orpheus55, Mar 9, 2013.

1. I'm really impressed with this; frankly wasn't expecting such a fine fit and finish. The pickups sound great and the fretwork is amazing. The rosewood board is dark and fine grained. Even the strings are good. I plan on gigging it tomorrow instead of my Stingray and will post how it worked. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1362859333.467179. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1362859352.570646.

2. christle

christle

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
    I have a sunburst one and I am very pleased with it. I get tonnes of comments on its tone as well. The only mod I did was to add a HipShot Extender. Great basses. I hope you enjoy yours for years!

3. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    I like them a lot. I'd like to see some variation in color choices. They really should have put the RW on the burst and the maple on the natty though.

CAR would be nice too.

4. exidor

exidor

Jul 10, 2011
    Detroit,MI
    That is some nice wood grain I had a L2000 trib I loved it except for the wood grain was all miss matched and fugly! It drove me to sell it.hows that for superficial?
    enjoy!!

5. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Nice congrats.

6. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    I think these all too often fall into the "overlooked" and "under-rated" categories. You have a nice specimen there. Isn't it pleasant to have your expectations exceeded? :cool: