1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD (used EABC)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by B-Mac, Feb 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. B-Mac

B-Mac Just like Aretha Sang... R-E-S-P-E-C-T Supporting Member

Delivered today.
    Well I sort of jumped on the band wagon today. Last week I purchased a Dean EABC bass 2012 model that was modified with an LC-5 preamp. Came with Dean HSC and a nice leather Fender Strap. I made an offer and I didn't think it would sell and the next thing you know I got a message saying accepted and I need to pay.
    I don't know who thought to replace the passive electronics in this with the LC-5, but I have to say it is a real good match.
    Here's the sellers pics and one of my pics with my buddy.
    @McG, @Leftka and @GretschWretch thank you so much for telling me the good things about this bass.
    Gawd is it huge though compared to my other ABG's!!!!
    It's bigger than my Takamine GB72CE Jumbo
    49 1/2" end to end, 18" across lower bout, 4 7/8" deep, 21 1/2" bottom of body to top of body and 12 1/8" across upper bout.

s-l1600-jpg.jpg s-l1600-f-jpg.jpg s-l1600-e-jpg.jpg s-l1600-g-jpg.jpg s-l1600-a-jpg.jpg s-l1600-c-jpg.jpg s-l1600-b-jpg.jpg img_0735-jpg.jpg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    ToneMaven, crankypants and McG like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021