1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD - Warwick Streamer Rockbass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Crusher47, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    For those who have not seen my other thread, I had a couple of guitars stolen recently and although this is replacing one of those, I've had my eyes on this model for quite a while. I used to own a German Corvette a long while back and have been a fan of Warwick's ever since.

Funny story for this one, my family went on a cruise (15 of us total) and I set aside $300 for drinks in advance. As the cruise got closer and my GAS got even worse, I made a vow to NOT drink on the cruise and use that money I saved towards this bass instead, so needless to say, while everyone else drank and was merry, I sipped water all week with this bass on my mind (my brother did buy me a beer while we smoked cigars). I figured I would have to save for a few more months but I found this "B stock" and nabbed it for $375 shipped! I checked every square inch of it and could not find anything at all wrong with it.

Plays and sounds great! Couple of minor tweaks to the action and intonation and it is a fantastic bass. Will put it through it's paces at next band rehearsal :)

Long story short, here it is...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    That is sweet, and sounds like an awesome price, too! Not to mention, a better ending to the other thread... Hope you get some finality, with that @Crusher47 ...

... I mean, Matt Murdock (Daredevil)...

Crusher47 likes this.
  3. Wisebass

Wisebass

Jan 12, 2017
    Lost in Space
    Hi Crusher47 :)

Happy NBD!!!

....aaaand cheers!!! :D you got it right :hyper::hyper::hyper:

greetings

Wise(b)ass

Crusher47 and Spidey2112 like this.
  4. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Both dedicated and disciplined... I like it!

Crusher47 likes this.