NBD (Where's Your Head At?!)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sonojono, Jul 10, 2020.

1. sonojono

sonojono Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2013
    California
    I just can't seem to put this bass down as I've waited over a month from Sweetwater to have this shipped to me and it finally arrived! The only thing that Sweetwater messed up on was they forgot to include the wall charger for this bass since it's an active circuit from Mi-Si so I'm waiting on that as I'm playing this bass in passive mode during the meantime. I will admit this bass attracts finger prints easily! but it's no big deal, I just really love how this bass feels comfortably on my body. Tone control is very reminiscent to a Jazz bass but it doesn't sound like a Jazz bass at all, quite different from one actually it's hard to explain as I'm barely getting to know this bass for about a good 2 hours. The bass sustains for a very long time compared to my other basses which is nice if anyone is into that.

I will do a full spec play through review on this bass pretty soon on Youtube as there isn't much videos around on this particular model other than the Winter NAMM 2018 video when they were first announced. Love the innovation behind this bass, NS Design is incredible for what they do! Currently rocking this bass with stock strings until I order a set of GHS Balanced Nickels!

NS.jpg Design.jpg Finger.jpg

2. SteveBassJr

SteveBassJr It all sounds the same, It's all one song!

Aug 11, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Did you ever do a video review? Interest if you still love it.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021