NBD Xotic Bass Content!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Reviresco, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Reviresco

Reviresco It’s all success if it’s what you need. Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2011
    New England
    Well, I couldn't help it, the GAS was just to powerful...I recently picked up a custom Musicman Bass that was truly amazing, and was, by far, one of the most aesthetically beautiful basses I've owned. However, it lacked that certain something and personally I just didn't connect to it. Besides that, I couldn't get the wonderful Xotic Jazz bass I had owned for a while out of my head!

So, I sold the Musicman here on TB to fund this beauty! This is an Xotic XPJ-1T Chuck Rainey custom model. Maple Neck, ash body, yellow blonde finish, luminova inlays and side markers, gold hipshot hardware with D-Tuner, and Xotic pickups and preamp. This bass is like a Swiss Army knife so far!

Super impressed with both Xotic basses I have owned. Top notch quality and attention to detail. Plus, their customer service is spectacular. I had a few questions for them on each bass I owned and each time, I received a response within about 30 minutes. Top notch.

Anyways, here's a few pictures! Thanks for looking.
    IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0009.JPG

CaptainWally and GregC like this.
  2. walldaja

walldaja

Apr 27, 2011
    Nice bass, love the gold hardware. Did it come with the D-tuner or did you add it?

Reviresco likes this.
  3. Reviresco

Reviresco It’s all success if it’s what you need. Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2011
    New England
    Came equipped with the D Tuner.

4. Hillsidebass

Hillsidebass Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2005
    San Angelo, Texas
    I agree....I've two Xotics and they are awesome in all respects.

Reviresco likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022