1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD! Yamaha TRBX 305 (they should fire the dude in charge of names)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Haggis24, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Haggis24

Haggis24

Oct 8, 2015
    Finland
    Arrived from Thomann yesterday (yes I know I know, new bass day, not new bass yesterday)

I can't say anything but "wow" The bass feels and sounds really shagging good. For ONLY 400€. I don't know what Yamaha did to make it so good, but at this price I don't really care. Even the strings are some better Daddario ones which even my 1500€ Jazz bass didn't come with. When it comes to tone, it has a poopon of stuff to adjust, also includes 4 presets + flat. Though the tone is good, it's got a modern sound so at least I couldn't get a vintage sound. Though maybe someone who knows something might get it.

On a sidenote, how did it take bass manufacturers 70 years to come up with pickups that have inbuilt thumb-rests!?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AndreasR

AndreasR

Oct 23, 2012
    Congrats. I got a TRBX504 recently and I must say these thingsare excellent. Especially for the price.