NCBD -New Cab Baffle Day?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Justice, Jul 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    years ago I got some cabs. They were basic black. To spice up the look I got some orange poster board and cut it to fit the baffles on my cabs. One is the bottom cab in this pic.
    two%20cabs_zpszznadbx5.jpg

I have been thinking about changing out the baffles and I recently got a matching cab so thought it would be a good time to do it. And with the 4th coming up and my love of all things with the american flag on it...well, this happened.

Ready for our Independence Day gig tomorrow.
    flag%20cabs_zpslbith5on.jpg

2. BogeyBass

BogeyBass Inactive

Sep 14, 2010
    dude that's pretty cool

3. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    From todays gig. Of course I took the matching bass :bassist:

4thampandguitar.jpg

BadExample likes this.
  4. ubernator

ubernator

Oct 30, 2004
    lost angels
    As american as knockwurst and dim sum

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  5. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

Before seeing the pictures I thought "Behringer makes basses now?"

What did you use for the baffle? Did you paint those up or did they come like that?

6. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    They are posters and poster board. I pulled the orange baffle out of my first cab and used it as a template to cut the posters to fit, I then glued the posters to some poster board and trimmed that as well. They are held in place by the speakers and grill mounts in the corner.

Oh, and for a short time, Behringer did make a bass. I never bought one though.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021