1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NCD! 2 x Berg AE210's!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Baird6869, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon. Supporting Member

I usually don't post when I buy anything new as it happens so often, i would prolly crash TB!

In any case, I just recieved 2 mint AE210's from a fellow TBer and all I can say is WOW!

These amps are super light, punchy as hell and really are works of art as they look so friggin' nice.

I just had a chance to plug in my backup amp (Mesa D-180) for a few minutes and I am blown away by the sound and articulation.

I have been using a TC Electronics 210 and 112 as well as a Mesa Powerhouse 115 for rehersal. The Bergs blow all of them away in my limited experience.

I will be selling the Mesa and TC 210 (keeping the 112 for small practices/jams) and using the AE210's as my main cabs along with my Sadowsky SA410 (NEVER getting rid of the SA410!)

Man these Bergs are killer!

2. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I am drooling over the thought of those cabs! :) Must be a killer rig you have going on there.

3. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon. Supporting Member

They are killer. I will post a pic when I get a minute!