NCD Aguilar DB210 Amazon insanity score!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by armybass, Nov 23, 2016.

1. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    IMG_8689.JPG Well I used to have a few GS112 cabs that I loved but opted to swap them out for a Berg CN212 as my main gigging cab. But over the past few years I have found that although I love the 12's I am really missing my classic 210 live rig that I used for decades. I decided I would keep my eye out for a DB cab because I always dug the look and tone of them. Then low and behold on Sunday night I was scrolling through Amazon and I seen they have a Chocolate Thunder DB210 4ohm for $443! Uh yeah.... ok. Mine! Well I got it yesterday and it was surely a return, no paperwork but it is in pristine condition. Got a nice barky bite that sounds cool with my P Basses. Looking forward to using it on my gig Friday to give it a thorough work out!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

When you use it, stand it on it’s end for a vertical 2x10. You’ll be glad you did. :D

Tbone76, armybass and BrentSimons like this.
  3. Al Kraft

Al Kraft Supporting Member

May 2, 2016
    Northern Virginia
    Nice Score!!

armybass likes this.
  4. armybass

Jul 19, 2001
    Thank you! I will!

5. mmbongo

mmbongo I have too many basses. Supporting Member

I watched that thing until it got down to $550 or something like that and almost pulled the trigger on it then but got a similar deal on a Mesa Subway so went that way but that's a fantastic score on the Aggie and I can't believe it went down that far in price!! Definitely a steal there.

SwitchGear and armybass like this.
  6. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Absolutely A+ rig. DB210s sound great at home but even better on the gig. I have a pair and they never dissapoint.

armybass likes this.
  7. armybass

Jul 19, 2001
    IMG_8731.JPG Wooo weee.... super positive gig report. I used the new DB210 last night and I was so very pleased. I have been using my Berg CN212 for a few years now and have been very happy with it for my mostly country and rock gigs. My new gig is more soul and funk oriented and I really missed the punch of the 10's and have always dug the thickness of the DB cabs. Well last night the DB210 did not disappoint. Other than the added 12lbs I was totally diging the DB210. Very tight and fast response and not lacking in lows in any way. I can easily see this being my main gigging cab for some time.

catcauphonic likes this.