NCD: Barefaced Two10

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wellshuxley, Aug 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. wellshuxley

wellshuxley

Apr 16, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    My Orange Terror Bass has finally found its mini stack counterpart in the Barefaced Two10S with Carolina Blue tolex and a white grill!

This rig is like the minified surf pastel version of the one that MrSidecar posted the other day:
    NCD: Barefaced Four10

9C855C8D-00E6-4843-A4E5-7C8152669906.jpeg

MartinB, Dee-man, srayb and 15 others like this.
  2. Robf

Robf Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Oh that's awesome! I love the Terror case, is the vendor still making those? Last I heard they are no longer sold.

wellshuxley likes this.
  3. MrSidecar

MrSidecar Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    wellshuxley

that is one well sweet looking rig. Funny how one can’t really tell what the actual size of it is, it looks bigger on picture and I’m sure it sounds bigger than it is…

best
    Sidecar

wellshuxley likes this.
  4. wellshuxley

wellshuxley

Apr 16, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Unfortunately, it appears @JMac- Wiskerface Designs is no longer making the cases. I ordered mine from him in 2014 and it has held up well.

5. wellshuxley

wellshuxley

Apr 16, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    I had the same thought! It looks huge in the photo, but it has roughly the same dimensions as the Ampeg Micro SVT stack. Sounds way bigger and deeper than that (also great) rig, though :)

6. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Wow-that is absolutely killer. Well done!!!

wellshuxley likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022