Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NCD! Bergantino NV610T

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by nozebleeds, Mar 6, 2014.

1. So after class today I met up with my brother and I picked up my new Bergantino NV610T. So far I can say I am very impressed, I played through my ampeg pf500 with my jazz and precision bass and also my brothers Stingray and the cab just came alive with my p bass! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394164405.866881.jpg
    I also have a fender super bassman 300
    That's on order at a shop that I will receive in the next few weeks.
    Big shout out to Bass Gear Direct (Australian) while I was there I played a very nice dingwall combustion bass that I was very impressed with it's now on my GAS list!

2. Alexander

Alexander

Aug 13, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Super Bassman + Berg NV = tone heaven

3. Register_To_Disable

4. Yeah. The Super Bassman thru it will be another universe entirely. Congrats! 👍👍👍

5. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

I have an NV610 (no T) and it's the nicest cab I've ever played through. I don't miss the tweet, but Bergantino knows how to do tweeters right, I'm sure the NV610T absolutely kills. Congrats!

6. I just placed a payment down on the last nv610-T in Australia....and possibly abroad! It will compliment my other nv610 perfectly with an svt-vr!

Hope yours is bangin!

7. Cairobill

Cairobill

Dec 15, 2003
    London
    Just received mine too here in the UK. Great cab. Extremely loud and punchy!

8. I like your style of 'nuts'😆😆
    An NV610 & NV610T Phew! !
    Envious! 😲😲😲