NCD: MusicMan 115RH Seventy Five

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lucyfur, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Just picked this up today, came from a church, possibly been there it's whole life, it looks almost brand new. Original EV speaker has been replaced by an Eminence. The cab matches well with the 150 HD head I bought from a fellow TB'er a couple months back.

Attached Files:

2. BanderaT

BanderaT

Mar 24, 2011
    Bandera Texas
    Just got a tc electronic rh750 connected to my schroeder 21012 light. My hole rig weighs in at 56 pounds sounds wonderful and is more power than I can use.

3. JTE

JTE Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Central Illinois, USA
    Nice rig!

Are you sure it came from the factory with the optional EV? Eminence were the stock speaker.

John

4. Obviously not 100% sure, but two signs: first, in the attached picture, you can see "EVM-15L" written on the baffle. Second, there are about 4 different types of screws holding the speaker in, mostly slotted of different types and lengths, and one phillips. Both of these things lead me to believe the Eminence is a replacement.

Attached Files:

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021