1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NCD!!! Sage Content!!! Dreams Really Do Come True!!! Sonic Bliss!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Killing Floor, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2020
    Austin, TX
    NCD Today! I've been waiting for the Fe-Mail Man to make it to my door all day! Finally the time has come. Tone - Check! Color, Fit & Finish - Check! Premium Unboxing Experience - Double Check!!! Could not be more pleased.
    Not sure if my phone pics can do justice to the precision. The fit is as good as I could ever hope for. I expect to be able to enjoy this N.C.D. for years to come. Yeah, I know, pics or it didn't happen. I hope you can celebrate with me in some small way.
    IMG_2443.JPG
    IMG_2444.JPG
    IMG_2445.JPG
    IMG_2446.JPG
    IMG_2447.JPG
    p.s. I'll probably save the speaker cable for another New Cable Day.

musicman556 likes this.
  2. musicman556

musicman556

Jul 3, 2019
    Smyrna, TN
    Enjoy! I like cables too, but I've never seen someone THIS excited over them before, haha!

I wasn't even that giddy when I got about $12k worth of brand new Tara Labs interconnects for free back in the 90s, lol!

Rock on, Bro!

3. Killing Floor

Feb 7, 2020
    Austin, TX
    They come in colors! But they don't color your tone. How is this possible?

4. musicman556

musicman556

Jul 3, 2019
    Smyrna, TN
    :D:roflmao:

I've started buying Kirlin cables for their pretty colors/patterns as well. Makes it really easy to see what goes where in my music room, which is stuffed with guitars, basses, and multiple amps for each! :laugh:

5. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

It's a better idea to use the 90º plug into the bass to avoid ripping out the jack plate from the bass.

6. Killing Floor

Feb 7, 2020
    Austin, TX
    Yes, I mostly agree. The right angle connector they use is pretty large and won't work on one of my recessed jacks. But they work on all the others.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021