1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NCD - Tower of Power!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by edencab, Nov 24, 2018.

1. edencab

edencab

Aug 14, 2013
    Toronto, On
    I am so excited to get my 2nd Traynor DNBX12 !...the new one is on top...got the lower one in the summer and was lucky enough that Long & Mcquade had one available for their Black Friday sale
    ....1 is loud but 2 of them shake my house...that is a Traynor SB200H head and I had to dial down the volume/gain knob to about 2 ....I am set for life with this rig...got deals on both by trading in some unused gear, both are near mint despite being in the rental system for a few years and they are discontinued...they are so deep and rich sounding but also have nice top end ....I have the bottom tweeter horn off and the top one about 40%.....will hook up my Orange TB500 tomorrow
    upload_2018-11-24_21-16-20.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  2. GrapeBass

GrapeBass

Jun 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Graphic designer: Yorkville Sound
    Congrats brotha!

edencab likes this.
  3. bebass

bebass Sho Me Music Commercial User

Sep 3, 2006
    Bolivar, Missouri
    ShoMeMusic.com; Authorized dealer for Bergantino, Dingwall, Darkglass, Genzler, Phil Jones Bass, Quilter, Blackstar, Cort, Traynor, and other
    NICE! I wish Traynor would re-issue that cab!

edencab likes this.
  4. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    I guess you're gonna have to change your moniker. :D

flojob and edencab like this.
  5. edencab

edencab

Aug 14, 2013
    Toronto, On
    they should re-issue it as a NEO cab....or reissue the TC210 NEO...those were always my dream cabs

6. JGbassman

JGbassman Supporting Member

May 31, 2011
    Nice looking cabs. I'm new to the mini cab phenomenon myself, and am just amazed by how much sound comes out of small cabs these days.

edencab likes this.
  7. edencab

edencab

Aug 14, 2013
    Toronto, On
    yikes