NCD x 2!!! Raezer’s Edge Custom 212 and 210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mr. Business, Oct 13, 2021 at 1:13 PM.

1. Mr. Business

Mr. Business Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Knoxville, TN
    I’ve always wanted some really nice custom cabs, but there’s always that money thing. I happened to notice some really nice looking cabs online from Raezer’s Edge that are similar in design to some of the more boutique offerings, only they’re actually affordable. Geoff is a talented builder and his work is very nice and light. He is also very easy to work with. My main interest was a 212, which he doesn’t offer online. I requested one and he was more than happy to build it. I love it so much, I decided to get a 210. He also offers very nice covers of quality/durable material for a very reasonable cost. I’m going to have him make me one more 212 with a cover. I’ll post his site for anyone else interested. I’m super happy with mine. They also do guitar cabs and it looks like they do amps too.
    Bass - Raezer's Edge
    D7DB2943-CCF2-469F-A315-373F59FB81AC.jpeg F6A9D897-6B30-4E1C-A11C-3193377BBD91.jpeg 0B32AB56-A86D-492A-AE15-34913ED4FE69.jpeg

steelbed45 and BrentSimons like this.
  2. jnewmark

jnewmark Just wanna play the groove. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Stax 1966
    Third St. Cigar Records staff musician.
    So, can you give us any specs on the 212, what drivers did he use, weight, etc. ?

3. Mr. Business

Jul 14, 2014
    Knoxville, TN
    It weighs 32lbs before I added the Dayton pa310-8 speakers I already had. They’re very flat response and I like them a lot, but they are on the heavy side. On the next one, I might go with deltalites just for weight savings and that should put it at 45.5lbs. Specs are roughly 29”x19”x14”.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 12:22 PM
    jnewmark likes this.
  4. Nice looking cabs. I'm guessing the answer is no but has anyone compared the Raeze's Edge 112 to a Mesa Subway 112?

5. Mr. Business

Jul 14, 2014
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks. I have not tried the subway cab. I did try the amp when I was on that quest, but I settled in the Genz-Benz and Genzler camp, so I went with one of their 212s.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 17, 2021