1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Near Mint 1990 Singray 4 String FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by spectorj, Jun 6, 2011.

1. spectorj

spectorj Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    This bass has hardly been played. It is in incredible shape for a 21 year old bass. Only 2 tiny impressions on the top side of the bass keep it from being mint! The body is white with a black pickguard. The neck and fretboard are birdseye maple and the action is very low with no buzzes. The neck has a gloss finish and there is a chrome battery cover on the back. The truss rod has the wheel like the new SRs and a 6 bolt neck. The bass has no issues at all. The original black tolex case will come with the bass. It too is in very good shape. I believe this bass being in the condition that is in would be valued at 1,200.00. As far as trades go, I would love to try out a Carvin SB5000 with a maple fretboard. Other basses that I have a soft spot for would be Euro Spectors NS2's and Fender Jazz basses with blocks. Feel free to run any trades by me. The worst I can say "no thanks". Here is a link to the pics:
    90stingray pictures by lowbbass - Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

2. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Pm sent!

3. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    I love it.