1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available nEarful 1212. Seattle local pickup.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Substandard, Apr 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Substandard

Substandard

Oct 15, 2009
    Seattle
    Price:
    Hey hey,

I'm looking to sell off my portable rig to fund some other purchase.

First on the block is my nEarful 1212. The cabinet is the 1212 sub but the speakers are the Eminence 3012HO which have a wider frequency response than what's normally in there to make up for no mid driver. This cabinet sounds awesome and I love it. I'll eventually build another one but I only have so much space in the condo.

It's got side handles for easy lifting and it's only 57 pounds. It's also got a leather handle for the tilt back wheels.

I put feet on the bottom and on the side to account for the different sizes of my heads. I ran an Ampeg pf500 through it usually but would sometimes use my Meatsmoke without issue. Just sideways. :)

It's a black stain with a poly coat on it to protect the wood. the baffle and inside is stained but unfinished as I liked the flatness of it there. A grill could easily be added to this as the dimensions are no different than the fEarful 1212sub.

Willing to meet in seattle area within reason.
    Hoping to get $550 for this one. IMG_2079.JPG IMG_2080.JPG IMG_2081.JPG

2. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass Supporting Member

May 10, 2006
    Great price! I bet that one really rocks!