Nebraska vs. Michigan WHAT HAPPEND?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by karrot-x, Dec 28, 2005.

1. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Did anyone else watch that game? Some of the worst officials I've ever seen. The end was redicululous, excellent execution and no penalty for the 3000 people on the field. It's a shame they didn't win; would have been awesome.
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

Thank you Huskers for beating Michigan. I do not care for the Wolverines one bit.

3. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Both teams had extra players on the field at the end. It would have been offsetting penalties if anything.
  4. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    We had some of the players come by the club we were playing at in downtown SA... they were nice guys, but had a curfew, so they split at exacly 10:55...

My point? Nothing. :D ;)
  5. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i thought i was watching a parody.
  6. ...and the University of Michigan weeps softly as a result.

7. muggsy

muggsy Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2000
    Alexandria, VA
    Agreed, the officiating in that game was horrendous. I was rooting for Michigan because my wife went there, and I've never liked Nebraska since they were voted number 1 ahead of Penn State in 94 (Tom Osborne's sympathy title), but they got so many breaks I lost count. The fumble that wasn't called in the first half; forcing Michigan to burn two timeouts so the replay booth could wake up and do its job; the blatant pass interference call on fourth down that wasn't made at the end of the game; and the ref inexplicably letting 10-15 seconds tick away in the last minute before starting the play clock. Those officials should be disciplined.