1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NEED 3-WAY NECK BOTH or BRIDGE SWITCH SMALL SIZE 4PDT?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by stringtheory121, Apr 19, 2010.

1. stringtheory121

stringtheory121

Apr 12, 2010
    Does anyone know how to do this? DiMarzio 4PDT maybe? I can't use a strat switch in this app. It's too big. I need to see the wiring diagram for a 4PDT switch. I want to select bridge, both or neck. Help if you know what I'm talking about here, please help. A wiring diagram would be sweet too. This site has helped tremendously already w/ other questions. Thanks!

2. Why would you want a 4PDT?

All you need is a simple SPDT On-On-On switch, or a DPDT On-On-On.

3. tubby.twins

tubby.twins Amateur Pickup Reviewer Gold Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Oregon
  4. stringtheory121

stringtheory121

Apr 12, 2010
    Hey guys, I was looking at a schematic that did more than selection. W/ the 4PDT they were changing pickup coils. I just want a simple pickup selector. DPDT is just perfect and I already have one and found a wiring diagram. Thanks and sorry for any confusion. Those 4PDT switches are complex and you can do a lot of wierd stuff with them, but I just need a simple pickup selector of bridge, both or neck. Just like a strat, except this is a musicman bass w/ two pickups.