Need a Bass Player ANY BASS PLAYER!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Torch, Sep 21, 2000.

1. Torch

Sep 17, 2000
    Ok all the details are in my other post "I Need A Female Bass Player" but Scrap the female part. Anyone who lives near here, is close to the age, and has thier gear gimme a shout.
    Since my last thread about needing a bassist turned into a debate about who will get what when divorcing a female bassist (What the hell is that anyway?! Christ)

Also im looking for a lead guitarist now too, same specs as the bassist, need ride to practices, own gear, age and location ect.
    leave me a reply
    Apreciate it
  2. Jennifer

Jul 31, 2000
    Erie, Illinois
    Aww, we don't get to scrap the age part yet?? ;)
  3. Torch

Sep 17, 2000
    well how old are you?
  4. Torch

Sep 17, 2000
    No it isnt job discrimination buddy, I dont want like a 25 year old in my band. This is a bunch of 16, 17 year olds.
  5. Wes I AM

Wes I AM

May 27, 2000
    Tampa, FL
    "Smoke"? that sounds a little gay. anyway i'm gonna go read your post and see if i live in your area.
  6. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    I have deleted my previous posts to this thread, as it seemed that my humor was unappreciated and unwelcome. I try to be friendly to EVERYONE on TalkBass. Apparently, that is not possible.
  7. Jennifer

Jul 31, 2000
    Erie, Illinois
    Deynn- I didn't get a chance to read your deleted post, but I'm SURE I would have appreciated your humor since I am part of the blue-hair crowd. Maybe it was just a bit, um, too mature (read: old)? :D :D

Note:This is an attempt at LIGHTENING UP, please don't kill me.
  8. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Jen..Thanks for the support. I do TRY and use humor to help bridge the age gap. I mean...we're here on TB, because we are bass players...and SHOULD get along...right? :)
    By the way...I noticed that you have a '79 Ric. That's pretty cool! I really like Rics and honestly, just don't know why I don't have one. :D
  9. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    "Blue-hair crowd"? You mean like Marge Simpson?

Will C.:cool:
  10. Jennifer

Jul 31, 2000
    Erie, Illinois
    I think all of Bart and Homer's antics gave her that blue hair. :D And, by the way, what the heck is an omniring?? Am I too old to be asking that question? ;)
  11. it´s all explained here:

don´t you keep up on talkbass? :D
  12. dude im 15 and i play bass and sing. but i play mainly punk and i live in michigan and its probably too far if i have to cross from one country to another to practice. sorry
  13. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Yeah, Jennifer, you're a real "senior citizen."
  14. Sampoerna

Sampoerna Guest

Oct 9, 2000
    W. KY, USA

I think she meant something along the lines of, "Is an Omniring an item found only in adult catalogs?"

15. Hey whats up torch ill play bass for u, im 20 from etobicoke/missisauga, i only have two conditions, one dont expect les claypool, cause my talent is more similar to sid vicious, and two i gotta bring my buddy along who plays guitar and has more talent than me, i can play dont get me wrong but im not that great.
  16. yea if Jennifer considers that old then i am the walking dead, and no offense Deynn but the worms are already snacking
  17. Jennifer

Jul 31, 2000
    Erie, Illinois
    Everytime I post something I see that darn "senior memeber" below my name, it's so sad. :D

Mikey96, you might want to see if this person you replied to has an email address or something. I don't think he comes here that often. Think we might have made him mad, imagine that. :D