Need a cheap PA head or powered mixer - Montreal area preferably

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by MakoMan, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakoMan

MakoMan

Oct 17, 2011
    Ottawa, Canada
    I have a cheaper 100 watt PA system set up in my basement used strictly for lame singing by non-musical friends who after a couple of glasses of wine like to sing along into a microphone to my bass or guitar playing. Recently the head has developed issues. It is in for repair but in the meantime I'd like to have something to use and then to have as a backup in case of something like this happening in the future. The speakers are still perfect.
    This is purely a fun toy for total amateur jamming by pretty mediocre singers who would not know a good vocal amp from a Radio Shack special, so power and quality are relatively unimportant. It just has to have 3 or 4 mic inputs and be able to make some noise in a very small room of of 3 or 4 slightly liquored up females (wife's friends) accompanied by a bassist playing at pretty low volume and doing the best he can under the circumstances :bassist:.
    I may end up going with one of the used Phonic 410 cheapie heads that MF sells on Ebay for 100 bucks or so, but I thought I would check here first to see if anyone has anything lying around they don't use.

2. MakoMan

MakoMan

Oct 17, 2011
    Ottawa, Canada
    Found one locally. Thanks.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.