Need a D*A*M* and/or EFE fan's help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jazznrick, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I'm in a real band now, and I want to have my board complete. My fuzz section is the Spaceman Titan 2 (love that pedal more than any other). I would say that is my whole section and I am looking for a companion fuzz, but I also have a Frantone Cream Puff on my board. Frankly I like it more on guitar, but I can't make myself get rid of it. It's too interesting.
    So back to my main dilemma. I want a companion fuzz for the Titan that will sound different, be a pedal I'm proud to have on my board, and also sound rad. I'm pretty much focused on getting an Emanating Fist or DAM pedal. I went the cheap route and bought and sold some clones. Some were better quality than others--

- Black acid clone seemed kind of like a one trick pony, but I did like the sound
    -Meathead deluxe clone was kind of a piece of crap. I can't imagine the actual DAM would only work in one position

So in my price range of up to $350 max I could get a brand new Black Dust, a brand new Lucifer Rising (the guy at Tommy's seemed to be behind this), a brand new DAM DF-06 Dragonfly, a used Emanating Fist BA-01, a used DAM meathead Deluxe, and several DF-05 used DAM dragonfly.
    I guess what I'm asking is- is there a stand out winner here?
    Perhaps something else obscure and crazy(not dunwich)?
    Also, I'm a p bass guy through a Rumble 500. I use dirt pedals to bring everything to life.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021