1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need a gear hauler? FS, NoVA: 2003 Land Rover Discovery SE7

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by DDXdesign, Feb 23, 2008.

1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Well, if you have a penchant for hauling stuff, people, or any combination thereof, here's a super-capable truck... Fully loaded and in very nice condition, plus it'll go damn near anywhere.

2003 Discovery SE7
    - Charcoal exterior, black leather interior
    - Automatic
    - full-time 4WD (runs in 4w-hi unless you use the second shifter to put it into low range)
    - just hit 81k miles
    - SE7 means it's got jump-seats in the rear for 7-passenger capability, plus self-leveling rear suspension.
    - heated front seats
    - heated windshield! (brand new - just replaced due to a rock-induced crack)
    - Hill Descent Control
    - AM/FM/Cassette and a 6-CD changer.
    - TWO sunroofs! One over the front seats, one over the second row seats.
    - 5.7L (if i remember correctly) V8 engine.

Basically, I can't think of a feature it doesn't have, there's only one button-blank (not used) on the dash and I can't think of what else it could be for. When I was looking for cars last time, I couldn't decide between a Jeep Wrangler and a Mercedes coupe - so this was basically the perfect combination of the two! All-terrain capable, and luxury comfortable.

I just had an oil change and routine check yesterday at a Rover-specific service center, and they said the only thing they can see out of the ordinary is that I'm approaching time for new front brake rotors and pads. It runs strong and smooth.

I like it a lot, I just don't need something this big, and this year I'm working at getting myself out of debt, too.

$15000 or best offer?

Pictures to come as soon as I can find the time!

2. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Pics!
    Rover001.
    Rover002.
    Rover003.
    Rover004.
    Rover005.