need a good online game to play while at work

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by odie, Nov 24, 2003.

1. odie

odie Supporting Member

Im on my last night shift at the hospital. It is going to be s-l-o-w!! I need something new to play.

Any ideas??
  2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Nope pretty much got anything on addicting down to an art form. But thanx
  4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

those are cool, very simple(For the most part) easy to learn, but there are people out there that ALWAYS have the most insane scores:meh:

I'll spend like an hour, get 10,000 points or something, then the top scores in the end are like 600,000 :meh:

but they are still neat.
  5. WR I once held a top score on Hold The Rope and came real close on Silent Waters
  6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    The games are easy enough(for the most part) that getting a lot of points just takes a lot of time.

I usually get bored fairly quickly :p

I did get a very high score on the duck one though, but that one is obscenely easy.
  7. juanpauribe

Dec 16, 2001
    download gunbound at
    amazing game, a little big but very addicting, and has a huge online community
  8. I got a 3,700 something score on that game.
  9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

Gunbound is's very similar to the old game WORMS, only less weapons and more physics.

good stuff, there is also a certain RPG like character development system, that is addicting as well.

savage is a real fun online game, the demo is free and allows you to play most of the game.
  10. odie

odie Supporting Member

Ok now people you are onto something!!! To bad Im home and not getting payed to play!!!:D

Good ones, keep them coming!!
  11. I know this isn't a game, but if you want to waste some time, go to i know a few people know about this here, because their avater is a homestarrunner charactor. I can spend hours watching the "emails" video
  12. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

TB OT Mod got you that bored?

We haven't been doing our JOB!
  13. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    This one's addicting if you're trying to get a perfect 18 score.

Mini Golf
  14. odie

odie Supporting Member

So true at times!!!

Thanx for noticing!!!:D
  15. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    wow....a friend of mine turned me on to the Ferry Halim site, i thought it was rather fave game is "the bottom of the sea"....the music is so relaxing

have you been to the urban75 site? they have a section called "Useless Games".....the official site for the movie "The Scorpion King" has some fun games....check out the Godsmack website, you can play 21 against Sully.

16. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    My friend made my DL it and i still dont really understand it.
  17. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    :D :D YES strong bad!!!!