1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need a Good Setup in DC/MD

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Elionjamz, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Elionjamz

Elionjamz Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    I'm leaving the country this weekend and need to get my L-2500 setup before I take off. Anybody know of someone who will be available and not to expensive in the DC area?

Cheers!

2. rashrader

rashrader

Mar 4, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    You could check with Jong at JiveSound in Alexandria (did a nice setup on my Modulus). The folks at Chuck Levin's do some nice work (many basses over many years, consistently good work). There is also a guy at Atomic Music in Beltsville (never used him, I have heard good things).

You might be cutting it a little close timewise. There are some luthiers in the area that need at least a three to four week leadtime for an appointment.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021